All Paws Massage
Massage is an important part of a holistic approach to pet care. It serves as a preventative measure and a way to bring relief to your companion. Massage facilitates the connection between body, mind and spirit supporting an overall state of well-being.
For more information, visit: www.allpawsmassage.ca/
Massage can be of great benefit to both your feline or canine companion.
It is suitable for all breeds and life stages.
For young animals as part of a preventative and maintenance approach it:
• Helps to maintain their overall health and well-being
• Relieves muscular tension
• Decreases muscle fatigue and soreness
• Improves the condition of skin and coat
• Assists in flushing toxins from the body
• Encourages relaxation and decreases stress and anxiety
• Improves the intake of nutrients
• Improves breathing patterns, especially for breeds prone to breathing problems.
• Injury prevention
For senior animals as part of an effort to slow down or relieve age-related symptoms:
• Improves Circulation
• Improves Vitality
• Relieves aches and pains
• Improves muscle tone
• Relieves stiffness
• Boosts immune system
• Relieves stress and anxiety
Call us to reserve a spot!